Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bryan J Ferguson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Laser Hair Removal
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Stress Testing
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I was told that due to the type of appointment (well check) that I scheduled, that I could not talk with the doctor about other minor concerns. I understand there are billing codes, but I have never been told that the doctor cannot talk with me about anything other than what they check on a well check exam. What if I had something serious?
Many doctors attempt to practice the Hippocratic Oath; most of us know the byline, do no harm. But the oath is about much more than that and Dr. Bryan Ferguson embodies the essence of the oath and more. Over the years, I'd had physician's that were part of my heath-care plan -- but Dr. Ferguson is a true partner in my health care. I have been seeing him for about 5-years. He has the best "can do" spirit and together, we are plotting my health strategy as I age. He studies and knows the latest. Our conversations fly by and even thought I take a few minutes to get all my questions answered, Dr. F never works to rush me along. It is an abiding joy to work with him. I also have shared Dr. Ferguson with friends. His nurses also help and give aid. Cortney and Ellie do good follow-up and follow-thru. If you are looking for a Doctor that understand the art side of the art and science, look no more. This practice has the full package. Great office staff, good doctors. The works.
Bridges to Excellence: Asthma Care Recognition Program
To encourage more effective treatment and management, Bridges To Excellence® worked with asthma experts to develop measures to assess and reward superior clinician performance. These measures address a
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Ferguson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Mc Lennan Co Med Ed Res Fn
Dr. Bryan J Ferguson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBent Tree Family Physicians, 3550 Parkwood Blvd Ste 600, Frisco, TX
Dr. Bryan J Ferguson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frisco, TX.