Dr. Bryan J Ferguson Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Bryan J Ferguson?

Dr. Ferguson is a very good man who is the primary for our family since we moved to DFW three years ago. Very kind, understanding, and wants to do what is best for you as a patient.

I was told that due to the type of appointment (well check) that I scheduled, that I could not talk with the doctor about other minor concerns. I understand there are billing codes, but I have never been told that the doctor cannot talk with me about anything other than what they check on a well check exam. What if I had something serious?

Beyond Expectations

Many doctors attempt to practice the Hippocratic Oath; most of us know the byline, do no harm. But the oath is about much more than that and Dr. Bryan Ferguson embodies the essence of the oath and more. Over the years, I'd had physician's that were part of my heath-care plan -- but Dr. Ferguson is a true partner in my health care. I have been seeing him for about 5-years. He has the best "can do" spirit and together, we are plotting my health strategy as I age. He studies and knows the latest. Our conversations fly by and even thought I take a few minutes to get all my questions answered, Dr. F never works to rush me along. It is an abiding joy to work with him. I also have shared Dr. Ferguson with friends. His nurses also help and give aid. Cortney and Ellie do good follow-up and follow-thru. If you are looking for a Doctor that understand the art side of the art and science, look no more. This practice has the full package. Great office staff, good doctors. The works.

Outstanding doctor, could not expect more, has been my primary over 15 years !

Dr. Bryan J Ferguson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frisco, TX.