Dr. Bryan Foy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bryan Foy?

Excellent Surgeon. My quadruple bypass went smoothly with very fast recovery. I am into my twelfth year and have had no issues while having excellent ekg"s. Dennis Pierro

Posted on April 26th, 2017

Thanks

Posted on May 5th, 2016

Dr Foy performed a triple bypass for me 23 years ago. He is a kind and caring person who is interested in his patients. Thanks Dr Foy

best of the best

Posted on June 23rd, 2015

I dont even know how to express just how great this guy is. He was/is an absolute master. His bedside manner is great without question, but that isnt where his best features are. I went into the ER with a headache, 5 days later i was having a triple bypass. To say i was scared would be an understatement. He came in, made me feel like i was in good hands, told me the surgery would go well and not to worry. The things he did were nothing short of miraculous.. He fixed my heart, i was out of the hopsital within 5 days after surgery. Had i looked for a cardiac surgeon worldwide, i couldnt have settled on a BETTER doctor. I can honestly say that with dr foy artistry meets science..He is a true master at what he does. Anyone who says otherwise doesnt know what they are talking about. If you or a family member are candidates for cardiac surgery, go see dr foy and dont consider anyone else...If there is a cardiac hall of fame, this man should be in it.

Dr. Foy/Edward Hospital

Posted on July 3rd, 2013

Simply put...he's fabulous! Can't say enough about his mannerism. In my time of need, he dropped his planned weekend to repair my broken heart and I've felt great ever since (2 years now). I'm honored to know him.

Unimpressed

Posted on March 26th, 2011

Very poor bedside manner; his opinion of what to do with my condition was very contrary to the opinions of three other known specialists in the field.

Thank you Dr. Foy

Posted on September 14th, 2010

Dr. Foy's knowledge, expertise and technical skills saved my husband's life.He unflinchingly and creatively applied his skills during open-heart surgery for my husband that ultimately prevented a catastrophe .

sheilaMor@yahoo.com

Posted on July 10th, 2010

My mother had surgery by this doctor. He has a very courtous staff, very nice office.but I question his manners and judgement. Mom had complication after complication after surgery. And he was not there to help her, it was his very tall associate who does not know what is he doing. I am very disappointed.

Great heart surgeon

Posted on August 25th, 2008

I had a quadruple heart bypass over 1 year ago and Dr.Foy was my surgeon. He was a very caring and understanding doctor. He did a great job and I was out of the hospital in 3 days. Your in the best hands with him.

Posted on December 6th, 2017