Dr. Bryan Frentz Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Bryan Frentz?

Wonderful doctor

Posted on April 24th, 2013

Dr. Frentz has treated me for several injuries including two broken bone that needed surgical repair. He has a great bedside manner and answer all of my questions. He answers phone call quickly and made sure that I had everything I needed to recover. I highly recommend him.

great physician; kind & knowledgeable

Posted on April 24th, 2013

I could not be more pleased with the care Dr. Frentz and his staff provided . He answered all my questions. I have recovered from my surgery and have returned to activities that I thought I would never be able to do.

Posted on January 17th, 2013

We had a question about our bill (why did we get charged $300 for "fracture care" when all that was needed was a walking boot and one return visit?) Dr. F explained that he just charges everyone the same, otherwise it gets too confusing for him. If he had just charged us for the second visit, it would have been $30 copay. That's a ONE THOUSAND PERCENT difference, because he chooses to charge everyone the same, to keep it simple. Thanks a lot, doctor!

Doctor's Response

I discussed this problem with this patient. The charges for non-operative fracture care may be done by two methods. One method is charging per visit and the other method is a single charge for care (global fee) which includes all clinic visits for 90 days. With the majority of insurance plans, the out-of-pocket charge for the patient are the same or less with a global fee. This was not the case for this patient's particular plan. Once the patient informed me of this problem, I change the charges to a per visit method and issued refund.

I highly reccomend Dr frentz

Posted on October 4th, 2011

GREAT PHYSICIAN, PROMPT SURGERY

Posted on April 22nd, 2011

DR FRENTZ WAS GREAT! HE HAD A GREAT BEDSIDE MANOR, AND AFTER MY SURGERY I HAD CONCERNS AND HE CALLED ME BACK PERSONALLY. THIS WAS VERY COMFORTING. WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE.

Posted on November 1st, 2010

Good Experience

GREAT JOB!

Posted on July 21st, 2010

DR. FRENTZ,IT IS ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO COME IN TO SEE YOU. YOUR STAFF IS OUTSTANDING. I WAS ALITTLE SKEPTICAL WHEN MY THEN 11 YR OLD DISLOCATED HER HIP AND HAD TO UNDERGO HIP SURGERY THAT SHE WOULD COME OUT OF THIS SO GREAT. YOU DID AN OUTSTANDING JOB AND SO CARING. NOW I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY WRIST AND AGAIN..MUCH CARE AND CONCERN SHOWN.

Posted on February 9th, 2016