Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Bryan G Furst has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Bryan G Furst has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Bryan G Furst is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Professional and knowledgable
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bryan G Furst - Posted on February 4th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bryan G Furst - Posted on May 20th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bryan G Furst - Posted on May 26th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bryan G Furst - Posted on August 16th, 2013
DR. Furst is excellent! Establishing with him medically was a great experience. He is young enough to listen and think; he is not burned out yet! Very happy to be a new patient. That said, getting IN to the practice itself is more difficult than buying a car! They only want certain kinds of patients with very limited medicines. Good insurance is a must and being willing to submit your paperwork and have them decide if you are in their profile.....Generally, the Patient Care Coordinator is short, borderline rude and appears to be burned out. I come from a place where there were a LOT of medical professionals, so the other people in the office were always pleasant. Chico has a shortage of Docs, so overall we are at the mercy of the office staff. I don't even know if the Docs are aware of the staff. It also isn't everyone, but as a person trying to get in the system, I felt I had won the lottery. Be patient, humble, do what they say, when they say and you will have an appointment with an excellent physician!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bryan G Furst - Posted on August 29th, 2012
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2017, 2016)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2018, 2017, 2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2018, 2015, 2013, 2017, 2016, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2017, 2016, 2014, 2012, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Furst is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
10 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Bryan G Furst Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMISSION RANCH PRIMARY CARE, 114 Mission Ranch Blvd Ste 10, Chico, CA
Dr. Bryan G Furst is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chico, CA.