Dr. Bryan K Ganter Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Bryan K Ganter?

A Plus

I'm a retired attorney who, as a guardian for many elderly people, spent a lot of time in hospitals and clinics. I'm kind of picky about my doctors and not afraid to speak up if there is something I don't like. In the case of Dr. Ganter, however, I can report a totally satisfying personal visit. I felt that while he was very professional, he was also friendly and explained everything very well. It was clear that he had reviewed my history before entering the room. I saw him for my trigger fingers. I think you'll be very happy with him.

Non-Healing Wounds

Get the facts about non-healing wounds, including the different types and what causes wounds to resist healing.