Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bryan J Hanysak
Dr. Bryan J Hanysak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodway, TX. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hanysak is affiliated with Northeast Baptist Hospital, Mission Trail Baptist Hospital and St Lukes Baptist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Bryan J Hanysak has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Celiac Disease
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Hanysak is the BEST doctor I have ever seen! He cares, and he takes your health serious. I was talked into getting a 2nd opinion in Dallas for my diagnosis and he wanted me off all meds and told me I did not have crohn's. Since then, I have been hospitalized for 2 1/2 weeks and definitely confirmed having crohn's. Dr. Hanysak knows what he is doing and will find a cure no matter what it takes! This man saved my life!
THIS WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE WITH A DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD. HE DID NOT LISTEN TO MY SYMPTOMS, DID NUMEROUS TEST THAT WERE NOT NEEDED. REFUSED TO GIVE ME ANY PAIN MEDICATION FOR ULCER EVEN AFTER CALLING THERE EVERY DAY IN PAIN. HE KEPT SAYING IN HIS OPINION I SHOULDNT BE IN PAIN. THE ABSOLUTE WORST DR I HAVE EVER SEEN. I WILL NOW HAVE TO HAVE ALL TEST REDONE BY SOMEONE I CAN TRUST.
Dr. Hanysak is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 2002
University Of Texas Health Science Center At San Antonio
Dr. Bryan J Hanysak accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWaco Gastroenterology Associates Pa, 364 Richland West Cir, Woodway, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bryan J Hanysak in this video.
Dr. Bryan J Hanysak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodway, TX.