Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bryan J Hawkins
Dr. Bryan J Hawkins, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tulsa, OK. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Hawkins is affiliated with St John Medical Center, Hillcrest Medical Center and Hillcrest Hospital - South. Dr. Hawkins has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bryan J Hawkins has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
I HAVE BEEN SEEING DR. BRYAN HAWKINS NOW FOR A LITTLE OVER 5 YEARS. HE DIAGNOISED ME WITH FRAYED AND WORN ROTOR CUFFS AND HAS BEEN PROVIDING ME WITH PAIN CONTROL WITH INJECTIONS THAT HAS ALWAYS HELPED. I AM NOT A CANDIDATE FOR SURGERY DUE TO COPD BUT HIS MAINTENANCE ON BOTH MY SHOULDERS HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT OUTSTANDING. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE NEEDING AN ORTHOPEDIC SPECIALISTS
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Hawkins is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Bryan J Hawkins accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCentral States Orthopedic Specialists, 6585 S Yale Ave Ste 200, Tulsa, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bryan J Hawkins in this video.
Dr. Bryan J Hawkins is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Tulsa, OK.