Dr. Bryan A Hynes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bryan A Hynes?

the worst doctor I have ever seen. A drug addict turned around but won't help someone with seizures even though they have a neurologist.

Dr. Hynes is compassionate and caring. His staff is always kind and helpful. Couldn't imagine anything better!

THE ABSOLUTE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER MET

I have been seeing Dr Hynes now for about 4 years. He has been so great to me and my family. I have been a very difficult patient as my symtoms are all over the place. He has taken so much time with me and has researched and referred me whenever he could and was needed. He has just been the best. I hope you all get the chance to meet him. I have even referred a couple of doctors to him. I almost forgot to mention that the staff the is the greatest too.

A wonderful doctor, very caring and great with his patients. Takes his time to explain and doesn't rush you out.

Awesome

I'll start by saying I am terrified of doctors, so much so that my Bp sky rockets just walking into the building. When I met dr hynes he was very caring and genuine. I did not rushed at all and he took his time to answer all of my questions. I was sent for an MRI and within 2 hours of the MRI being done I received a call from Dr hynes telling me everything was normal. exceptional dr, great staff and amazingly fast service all around!