Update on Doctors need to be humans before anything else! Nov. 10th

You can only add a review once a month. I had to wait a month to update my previous post. I was very angry at the fact that I needed to make all extra payments before I get my kid's record and subscription released as I was told by the office. However, a couple of days later, I received a voicemail from the office asking about a fax number to fax the needed documents. Out of honesty, I'm writing this post.

Doctors need to be humans before anything else!

I was misinformed about the copay to be $60. Had no idea the doctor is a specialist when my kids can get free vision exam elsewhere. It's totally my fault. Insurance denied payment. Now I owe this clinic $180. I'm paying in increments of $45 a month as I'm suffering with multiple medical bills, not that I choose to be in such a position! They won't release my kids records (including a prescription for eye glasses) until all payments go through. Professionally the doctor did his job, however, I cannot understand how you can cure people when you have no humanity at heart. I'm totally disappointed by doctors becoming money collecting machines rather than choosing the profession to help others.

Dr. Bryan J Phillips is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Romeoville, IL.