- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bryan S Jeun MD
Dr. Bryan S Jeun, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in Springfield, MO and Springfield, MO . He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Neuroradiology and Diagnostic Radiology. He speaks English.
Dr. Bryan S Jeun has 3 locations
3801 S National Ave
Springfield, MO 65807
1550 E Republic Rd
Springfield, MO 65804
Book Online Now
Dr. Bryan S Jeun has the following 2 specialties
Neuroradiologists focus specifically on diagnosing conditions related to the nervous system, spine, head and neck through radiology. They can identify abnormalities in these areas and help doctors properly diagnose the presence of tumors, aneurysms and even dementia.
It’s also common for them to consult with patients with persistent headaches or back pains, trauma to a certain area, or any issue that can affect brain function, such as a stroke. Like any radiologist, they are trained to perform x-rays, cat scans, ultrasounds and MRIs, but they work closely with neurologists and neurosurgeons.
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. Bryan S Jeun has the following 5 expertise
- CT Scan
- PET Scan
Dr. Bryan S Jeun is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
10 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Bryan S Jeun Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Bryan S Jeun's office for more information.
3801 S National Ave Springfield, MO : (417) 269-6000
1550 E Republic Rd Springfield, MO 65804
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bryan S Jeun is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.