Wonderful Doctor

I visited with Dr. Kaiser this week. After seeing five Orthopedic Surgeons I have decided Dr. Kaiser is what I have been looking for in a doctor. Great bedside manner, sense of humor and he listens. I was disappointed to find out he is booked out so far for my surgery but I will wait.

Wonderful Doctor

I found Dr. Kaiser to be a very pleasant man. He gave me the impression he really cares about his patients well being besides taking care of what he does best.

Wonderful physician with a great staff!

I had a total knee replacement 5 weeks ago. Dr. Kaiser and his staff have been wonderful during the entire process! From the initial consultation and now during my recovery. He is extremely knowledgeable and I would highly recommend him.

Excellent

Dr. Kaiser came highly recommended and I can second that recommendation. He was able to provide some needed short term relief while we wait for mri results. I am happy with TSAOG and Dr. Kaiser.

Wonderful.

This was second visit with Dr. Kaiser and was very pleased with treatment and plan of action.

GREAT patient care & service !

Dr. Kaiser is a pleasure to deal with. So courteous, helpful, and professional. Would highly recommend him and his staff.

Not afraid any more!😄

I Was petrified to even talk about knee surgery even though I’d heard good things It was just not for me so I limped and I went and pretended I was fine so good to know there’s a doctor out there that can take care of you looking forward to Being able to play with my grandbaby

Great Doctor

Dr Kaiser has done a great job with my knee replacement. I heard he was “the best” and now I agree. As instructed by Dr. Kaiser I’m currently sitting on the tailgate of my truck swinging my legs (without a Lone Star).

Sexy with facial hair!!!

First visit with Doctor Kaiser. He is caring, thorough and encouraging. Good doctor!

Dr. Orthopedic

Dr. Kaiser is my Orthopedic surgeon. I know Dr. Kaiser for many years and he is an outstanding orthopedic surgeon. He’s very dedicated and have the leadership traits to lead by example. Outstanding orthopedic surgeon.

Dr. Bryan W Kaiser is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.