Dr. Bryan Klich Is this you?

1.7

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Bryan Klich?

Discriminated against me because of where I lived

Posted on January 23rd, 2017

Told me I was from the wrong side of the tracks because I came to Robinson instead of Geauga where I had been before as soon as he walked into the room. And refused to give pain meds assuming I was hospital jumping! Left there with no answers and still in severe pain after 4 and a half hours. Very rude! Horrible bedside manner! Even the nurses complained about how awful he was to them too!!!

Very demeaning

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

Not a people person. Was very rude and demanding in his evaluation. Talked down to the patient. The nurse even acknowledged he is not a people person. Very unfortunate.

Take a chance doc

Posted on August 16th, 2016

Diagnosed my mother in law with congestive heart failure, lung cancer, and told her that her lung would probably collapse when they did a biopsy. I'm pretty sure he got his license from Sam's technical institute for the profoundly stupid. Turns out it was a virus and she was fine 2 days later. Thanks for scaring the cramp out of her "doc".

Posted on June 12th, 2015

We like to call him Dr. Death. He loves to recommend hospice and talk about end of life issues. He will try to push his personal feelings and agenda on you. He is out of line. He would be a good coroner .

Posted on January 20th, 2015

Excellent care received by Dr Klich. He promptly saw my son and described to me his treatment in terms I could understand. You don't always see such patience and compassion in medicine, but Dr Klich exemplified both of those.

Posted on December 29th, 2014

very arrogant, demeaning and should not be in an emergency room setting.

Exceptional Care!

Posted on November 30th, 2013

Not only did Dr. Klich provide excellent care but he did so with the utmost of compassion. He was very thorough in my diagnosis and took the time to explain my condition and treatment. I only wish he had a private practice!

Horrible Doctor

Posted on August 11th, 2013

If I could give him negative numbers I would have. Rude, arrogant. Gives improper diagnosis without the proper tests. Miserable human being that plays God in the E.R. I have spoken to other people who have had similar stories.

Posted on July 29th, 2013

Rude doctor. If I could give him a 0, I would. Horrible bedside manner. Long wait. Did not treat me like a human being. Made me wait for 7 hours to give me an antibiotic. Overheard other people in hallway yelling about wait time.

Posted on June 14th, 2013

Terrible bedside manner. Cold and harsh.

Posted on May 9th, 2017