Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Bryan L Henry
Dr. Bryan L Henry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Helena, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Henry is affiliated with St Helena Hospital Napa Valley and Mercy General Hospital. Dr. Henry has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bryan L Henry has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Bryan L Henry has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
Dr. Bryan L Henry has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bryan L Henry is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 18
I have had typ 1 diabetes for 27yr and had troble getting pregnant and my A1C. After a visit with Doc Henry and Sue they helped get me on the right track to a endocrinologist. We got my A1c down to 6.3 and had fertility treatment. I had several misscariges and was not able to have a baby for 10 years. But under Doc Henry's careful watch I was able to stay pregnant and carry my baby through to 36weeks wich was a miracle for us. And I had a healthy beautiful baby boy. He kept a close eye on my pregnancy and was checking in with my diabetes at the hospital. We are so great full for him. He is a wonderful Doc. My boy is now 5yrs old. And we have had another baby thanks to Doc Henry and Sue for helping to get us on the right track with with right endocornologist and fertility Doc. We couldn't thank him enough. I recommended him to every one I know up there.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Henry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Glendale Adventist Medical Center
Dr. Bryan L Henry accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSt Helena Womens Center, 821 Saint Helena Hwy S, Saint Helena, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bryan L Henry, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Saint Helena, CA, in this video.
Dr. Bryan L Henry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Helena, CA.