Dr. Bryan L Nelson Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bryan L Nelson?

Belittles and shames

I left feeling like it was my fault that I had some serious difficulties that couldn't be diagnosed. It was obvious the symptoms are real based on actual visual proof and to be made to feel like there was just nothing productive that could be done. Why go to a doctor if they can't help you. And they wonder why my visits are so infrequent, when I should see technically be going more often. I was literally asked what I wanted him to do about it. And when I mentioned running basic tests and seeing specialists I was told that no one would want to touch my case since there could be no resolution

Excellent doctor

Bryan Nelson has been my doctor for more than ten years and I have always appreciated his manner and knowledge of a broad range of subjects. He is easy to talk to and you get the feeling he is listening well. Keep up the good work.

Adults should not be seen by a pediatrician

After not responding to an emergency call for 6 hours, this office called demanding I be seen that day. They scheduled a 27 year old female with stroke symptoms to be seen by a pediatrician, Dr. Bryan Nelson, who had literally no understanding of any of the symptoms I was displaying or any of the possible interactions between prescriptions. I had more knowledge than this "Doctor." This clinic then proceeded to bill me a high amount for a terrible visit. Do not see this "Doctor" unless you are wishing to be treated by a pediatrician as an adult.

I've been served

What is the point of getting a routine physical if you are not allowed to ask the doctor simple questions about your recent health? I went to this doctor looking for a routine physical that would be paid by my insurance, and ended up getting charged for some blood tests that I didn't care to know about, as well as an additional outpatient visit. This additional visit was charged because the doctor gave me some advice on a pain in my knee: "stretch it, and take ibuprofen". How much schooling did you take to come to that conclusion? $21.05 worth,I guess. Please, inform your patients when a 2 minute conversation about common knowledge could cost them another patient visit. What's wrong with this picture? I called to discuss the charges with billing manager and she was not willing to help a poor college student reduce some of the totally unexpected and unnecessary things I was charged for. I will not be returning to this clinic! They want to squeeze every last drop out of you that they can legally justify!

Dr. Bryan L Nelson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.