Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bryan W Lapinski has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
Not sure if the doctor does not have enough expertise or the medical group sees patients as cash cows, but if you have a difficult case, I would not suggest seeing this doctor. I had a severe bone fracture, which this doctor "over treated". Per the opinion of the professor that I ended up seeing after I got tired of this doctor, he should not have put so many plates in because bones don't get enough blood flow, so then the healing is much slower. In addition, he kept suggesting follow up surgeries, because the bones "would not heal". The follow up surgeries would have slowed my bone healing even more, however, would have brought him another round of insurance $$$. He kept insisting that the plates will not hold, however, 3 months after I ditched the doctor and have not had any follow up surgeries, the plates are still in tact and the bone is healing. So beware of his excessive treatment advice to get insurance money at the expense of your health.
Never gave me a reason for my terrible foot pain and told me to suck it up. I have now been walking/hobbling on a bum foot for almost 2 years now at 23 years of age! Don't waist your time seeing this doctor!!! Thus far all other non- ortho doctors think I have a lisfranc injury and I am just waiting to have enough money to get an x-ray done of both of my feet to see if it is a lisfranc injury because he did not even take the time to do another x-ray to rule this out.
I was recommended to Dr. Lapinski by a former colleague at NMH and wanted a second opinion because I know I need more surgery. I tried 5x today to make an appt w/ortho and was on hold more than 5 and 6 mins. each time w/no pick up. Called main number and was told that they are "very busy" and wait is usually 8 mins. Very disappointed to not be able to see him but if that is normal, I can't juggle making dr. appt with work and it makes me concerned about overall staffing levels. Been to ortho at U of C, Rush and NMH and never had such an experience anywhere else. I just thought you might want to know Dr. Lapinski.
18 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Bryan W Lapinski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bryan W Lapinski in this video.
Dr. Bryan W Lapinski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Downers Grove, IL.