Dr. Bryan W Lapinski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bryan W Lapinski?

Not enough expertise

Not sure if the doctor does not have enough expertise or the medical group sees patients as cash cows, but if you have a difficult case, I would not suggest seeing this doctor. I had a severe bone fracture, which this doctor "over treated". Per the opinion of the professor that I ended up seeing after I got tired of this doctor, he should not have put so many plates in because bones don't get enough blood flow, so then the healing is much slower. In addition, he kept suggesting follow up surgeries, because the bones "would not heal". The follow up surgeries would have slowed my bone healing even more, however, would have brought him another round of insurance $$$. He kept insisting that the plates will not hold, however, 3 months after I ditched the doctor and have not had any follow up surgeries, the plates are still in tact and the bone is healing. So beware of his excessive treatment advice to get insurance money at the expense of your health.

Never gave me a reason for my terrible foot pain and told me to suck it up. I have now been walking/hobbling on a bum foot for almost 2 years now at 23 years of age! Don't waist your time seeing this doctor!!! Thus far all other non- ortho doctors think I have a lisfranc injury and I am just waiting to have enough money to get an x-ray done of both of my feet to see if it is a lisfranc injury because he did not even take the time to do another x-ray to rule this out.

Great doctor

Very happy with his thoroughness & the time he spent in my diagnosis.

Couldn't get through for an appt

I was recommended to Dr. Lapinski by a former colleague at NMH and wanted a second opinion because I know I need more surgery. I tried 5x today to make an appt w/ortho and was on hold more than 5 and 6 mins. each time w/no pick up. Called main number and was told that they are "very busy" and wait is usually 8 mins. Very disappointed to not be able to see him but if that is normal, I can't juggle making dr. appt with work and it makes me concerned about overall staffing levels. Been to ortho at U of C, Rush and NMH and never had such an experience anywhere else. I just thought you might want to know Dr. Lapinski.