Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bryan M Lowery
Dr. Bryan M Lowery, MD is a Doctor primarily located in McKinney, TX. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Lowery is affiliated with Trinity Mother Frances Hospital-Tyler and Christus Mother Frances Hospital Jacksonville. Dr. Lowery has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bryan M Lowery has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Bryan M Lowery has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Bryan M Lowery is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 44
Dr. Lowery himself was great. I was concerned about the attention and care my father was receiving. I decided to make another appointment for him and join him on this visit. The office staff and nurse are horrible. At the check-in window you're asked why you're there. Two issues with that question. When I called to make the appointment, I was asked that question and answered. They shouldn't have to ask again. Although we were asked yet again by the nurse on the other side of the door. I also believe that beings asked that question and then having to respond out loud with a room full of patients is a privacy violation. The nurse or MA is careless about follow up or following through with perscriptions or referrals or return phone calls. If you decide to see the Dr., he's knows his stuff and is a very patient person but YOU must be on your game and be prepared to work for it.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Lowery is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1999
West Suburban Medical Center
Dr. Bryan M Lowery accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsVillage Health Partners, 7300 Eldorado Pkwy Ste 200, McKinney, TX
Dr. Bryan M Lowery is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McKinney, TX.