Dr. Bryan M Lowery Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bryan M Lowery?

Been a long time patient

My family have been patients on Dr. Lowery since before he joined Village Health Partners. We have been very satisfied with the services he has provided and find his bedside manner to be very warm and knowledgeable.

Dr and the Staff is awesome

Great doc

Doc and staff are all wonderful, smart, kind and helpful

Please come back to Tyler to practice medicine. You were the best doctor I ever had. Tyler misses you!

Exhausted and Frustrated

Dr. Lowery himself was great. I was concerned about the attention and care my father was receiving. I decided to make another appointment for him and join him on this visit. The office staff and nurse are horrible. At the check-in window you're asked why you're there. Two issues with that question. When I called to make the appointment, I was asked that question and answered. They shouldn't have to ask again. Although we were asked yet again by the nurse on the other side of the door. I also believe that beings asked that question and then having to respond out loud with a room full of patients is a privacy violation. The nurse or MA is careless about follow up or following through with perscriptions or referrals or return phone calls. If you decide to see the Dr., he's knows his stuff and is a very patient person but YOU must be on your game and be prepared to work for it.

Very personable, cared and was interested in me and my well being, best doctor I have ever had. God speed, Dr. Lowery!

Skeptical patient

I had not been to a doctor in many years due to lack of confidence and faith. That all went away when I met and was seen by Dr. Lowery. He is everything and more that a physician should and could be. Thanks for being my physician Dr. Lowery. You restored my faith and confidence.