Dr. Bryan Davis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bryan Davis?

Very Rude and Unprofessional!

Posted on July 29th, 2012

Bryan Davis was unkind and sarcastic. Don't bother making an appointment. He clearly did not want me as a patient. He was impatient, making me feel I was wasting his time. Doctor Davis was the ENT surgeon my husband and daughter recommended. Now, I wonder why they had such a high regard for him.

VERY skilled and knows his stuff

Posted on July 5th, 2012

He is very skilled and knows his stuff. he is kind and compassionate. He is engaging and good with families. He is very positive. A positive person and willing to pray with his patients. His only fault I can find is he seems rushed,I don't know if that is him or just a busy practice. Overall a really great doctor.

Surgery

Posted on April 17th, 2012

Dr Davis is wonderful. Explains and gives you asssurance too make you comfortable. Best I have ever had.

Knowledgable, patient and informative

Posted on April 3rd, 2012

After I had several unsuccessful visits with other doctors, I received a diagnosis from Dr. Davis during my first visit. He explained my issue and options to me in a way that I can understand. He was well composed when I had a mental break down during the visit. He seems to really enjoy his work.

Posted on November 9th, 2011

Dr. Davis was condescending, rude, insensitive, belittling and ineffective. He appeared to be frustrated/irritable. I felt worse when my appointment was over than I did when I went in. I cannot say that I would recommend him; I will say that I hope this was just a bad day for him and perhaps just my unfortunate one time experience.

Poor Front Office Staff

Posted on January 14th, 2011

The women that work the front desk of this office are extremely unprofessional and need to take a course in customer service.

A sigh of confidence.

Posted on September 1st, 2010

I was a bit afraid of having this surgery, he never lied about the pain or what may happen. I felt so much comfort with how he explained everything to me. He really made me feel at ease. He did check in at all times when he was able.Having a complicated surgery prior to mine. He kept me informed on when I would be in surgery, and that all looked good. I think his smile does make you feel relaxed. His anesthesiologist also a man of smiles eased my fears as well. I knew when I was asleep, they were taking care of me.They both seemed like they enjoyed their job, that too helped my fears. If you can feel the confidence in a person, it makes a big difference.Because healing is not just physical it is mental as well.

Posted on July 21st, 2015