More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bryan D Mih has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Bryan D Mih has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Bryan D Mih has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
when I delivered at Kapiolani, Dr. Mih was the pediatrician that came to check up on my son and do his circumcision. I had some concerns about the procedure because of a previous (horrible) experience with my other son and a Kaiser doctor. Dr. Mih is qualified and competent and did a great job plus he even went so far as to consult with the urologist on another matter which I didn't even notice, but was glad that he was looking out for us. He came by the following day to check up and like I said, great personality and bedside manner. After discharge I had an appointment setup at the newborn clinic where he informed me he was working so he actually did the followup visit as well. All in all a very caring doctor. It's very refreshing to still have practitioners that actually listen and care about your concerns still yet. I live on a neighbor island so therefore can't select him as my son's pediatrician, but if I did live here I would definitely choose him.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
15 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Kapiolani Medical Center
Dr. Bryan D Mih accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HMSA Preferred Provider Comp Med
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKapiolani Medical Center for Women & Children, 1319 Punahou St, Honolulu, HI
Dr. Bryan D Mih is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.