Dr. Bryan Mih Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Bryan Mih?

great attitude

Posted on February 3rd, 2011

when I delivered at Kapiolani, Dr. Mih was the pediatrician that came to check up on my son and do his circumcision. I had some concerns about the procedure because of a previous (horrible) experience with my other son and a Kaiser doctor. Dr. Mih is qualified and competent and did a great job plus he even went so far as to consult with the urologist on another matter which I didn't even notice, but was glad that he was looking out for us. He came by the following day to check up and like I said, great personality and bedside manner. After discharge I had an appointment setup at the newborn clinic where he informed me he was working so he actually did the followup visit as well. All in all a very caring doctor. It's very refreshing to still have practitioners that actually listen and care about your concerns still yet. I live on a neighbor island so therefore can't select him as my son's pediatrician, but if I did live here I would definitely choose him.

Posted on February 18th, 2016