4.7

Have you seen Dr. Bryan H Minton?

great doctor1

Poor bedside manner

At my first visit with this doctor, he did not knock on the door before entering the exam room nor did he shake my hand upon meeting me. Though we are of similar age, he called me "hon." He seemed oddly flustered when I asked about using eye makeup with an eye infection. Neither he nor his staff could successfully send a prescription electronically. I finally had to go back and get a paper copy just so I could get my medicine, wasting half a day.

Great Doctor

Dr Minton always has plenty of time for me to explain my issues, which is probably why he is usually running slightly behind. I don't mind waiting if I feel like the doctor has time for me also. The usual wait is around 10 minutes, which is really nothing compared to other doctors that I have seen.Dr. Minton has always been spot on with his diagnosis of my ailments and with solutions to these ailments.I will gladly continue to see Dr. Minton as long as my insurance and Obama's health care system will allow.

Dr. Minton is up to date on drugs, procedures, etc. He's always looking to save us money on meds. A great doctor.

great dr

Great dr only issue is over excitable helper

Dr. Bryan H Minton is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Flower Mound, TX.

Dr. Bryan H Minton Is this you?