Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bryan P Negrini has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Bryan P Negrini has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Bryan P Negrini has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bryan P Negrini is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 42
I have found Dr. Negrini to be a very good physician in my experiences. He is attentive, knowledgeable, and more times than not correct with his diagnosis and treatments. One problem though --- he seems to never stay in one location for any length of time. You just get established with him and all of a sudden he has either closed or left a practice and moved on to a new location and distant area. Unfortunately, this has happened more than once leaving the patient without care. I actually had followed him to several different practices until now. I believe he is now located in the Butler area ......BUT for how long? Very sad because he is a very talented and gifted doctor.
I needed a new PCP since we moved. I thought that Dr. Negrini's rating and education would mean he is a good Dr. He was not. He made up a chief complaint, did not perform testing to prove diagnosis, copied non-relevant/no longer existing diagnosis from my previous PCP chart, and billed me incorrectly for an office visit vs a routine wellness exam. I work in healthcare & know that he took advantage of the billing sys bc he thinks he had the elements to do so. He conveniently left the practice after 2 wks so I could not ask him what he did to my chart. Very unethical way to perform healthcare.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Negrini is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 1993
Montefiore Medical Center
Dr. Bryan P Negrini accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNallathambi Medical Associates, 131 E Cunningham St, Butler, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bryan P Negrini in this video.
Dr. Bryan P Negrini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Butler, PA.