Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bryan C Pogue Sr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Bryan C Pogue Sr has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Bryan C Pogue Sr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bryan C Pogue Sr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr Pogue did not just tell me what he thought the problem was. He explained how it caused the condition, verified my symptoms confirmed the diagnosis, what could be done about it, and what the side effects may be. After we had discussed it, we agreed on a treatment, set up a time to followup, and got it resolved. No surprises, no headaches, no confusion or worries.
Where is Dr Pogue? I've been a patient for several years. I call for an appointment and he is on leave. His office staff tells me he is on leave and they don't know if he will be back or not. So I am on medications that I can't get filled until I find another doctor. So------ his patients weren't notified of his leaving unless they had an appointment at the time he went on leave. The only Dr. left in his office is booked for weeks. I'm scrambling to find a Doc.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Pogue is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Family Practice Residency Of Idaho Inc
Dr. Bryan C Pogue Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
Locations & DirectionsSaint Alphonsus Medical Center, 10583 W Lake Hazel Rd, Boise, ID
Dr. Bryan C Pogue Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boise, ID.