More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bryan Barrett DO
Dr. Bryan Barrett, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Marmora, NJ, with other offices in Galloway, NJ and Manahawkin, NJ (and 7 other locations). He has 6 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Sports Medicine. Dr. Barrett is affiliated with Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division and Abington Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Bryan Barrett has 10 locations
2500 English Creek Ave
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234
Dr. Bryan Barrett has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
Dr. Bryan Barrett is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bryan Barrett - Posted on July 26th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bryan Barrett - Posted on November 8th, 2011
Dr. Barrett is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Abington Memorial Hospital
6 Years Experience
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Bryan Barrett Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Bryan Barrett's office for more information.
210 Route US 9 S Marmora, NJ : (609) 390-7814
110 E Jimmie Leeds Rd Galloway, NJ : (609) 748-2100
712 E Bay Ave Manahawkin, NJ : (609) 978-0242
443 Shore Rd Somers Point, NJ : (609) 569-7077
153 Brodhead Rd Bethlehem, PA : (610) 954-3218
201 West Ave Ocean City, NJ : (609) 391-7500
3499 US Highway 9 Freehold, NJ : (732) 974-0404
2500 English Creek Ave Egg Harbor Township, NJ : (609) 407-2273
1100 Route 72 W Manahawkin, NJ : (609) 978-9639
2778 Dune Dr Avalon, NJ : (609) 368-1203
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bryan Barrett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marmora, NJ.