Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bryan Kurtz
Dr. Bryan Kurtz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, TN. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kurtz is affiliated with Maury Regional Medical Center. Dr. Kurtz has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bryan Kurtz has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Bryan Kurtz has the following 6 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Bryan Kurtz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
Dr.Kurtz is awesome but his staff sucks.....They are rude they act like they don't wanna be there after my surgery I called to ask questions they act as if I was bothering them or they didn't want to help me...... I will make sure I tell my doctor to find me another OBGYN only because of the staff not Dr. Kurtz
I love Dr. Kurtz and his staff. They are awesome! Thanks, Dr. Kurtz, for finding my uterine cancer early and getting me to Dr. Dudley in Nashville, St. Thomas Hospital, for my hysterectomy. You and your staff are fantastic!
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kurtz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Maury Regional Medical Center
26 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. Bryan Kurtz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTennessee Womens Care PC, 854 W James Campbell Blvd, Columbia, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bryan Kurtz in this video.
Dr. Bryan Kurtz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, TN.