Dr. Bryan T Schmitt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bryan T Schmitt?

Best Doctor Ever

Was my physician for 10 years prior to leaving Wisconsin. I wish I could find his equal elsewhere.

Do not go to Doctor Bryan Schmitt, Ever.

I saw Dr. Schmitt multiple times, and he never did any tests to find out what was going on. He talked about stupid things unrelated to my care. He mis-managed my care, and called me a narcotic addict. I saw him less than one year, and he ruined my reputation with all the Aurora Doctors. I had to go to another facility to find out what was wrong, and no longer use Aurora. His staff gossiped about me, very unprofessional. Do not go to Doctor Bryan Schmitt, Period.

I was very ill with a high fever and felt miserable when I saw Dr Schmitt. I felt as though he was trying to talk me into believing I was over-reacting and that it was "most likely viral". I felt as though I was wasting his time, even once I provided a culture positive for strep throat. This was unacceptable and disappointing.

Dr. Bryan T Schmitt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sheboygan, WI.