Dr. Bryan Schultz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bryan Schultz?

Self Centered/Elitist/Rude

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

The two visits I had with Dr. Schultz were unpleasant at best. His bed-side manner is rushed and unfriendly at first visit and cold and outright rude during second visit. Short and at times unresponsive to patient questions during and after exams. His exams were of a cursory nature. Makes you feel that he has better things to do than answer your questions.

Satisfactory visit

Posted on November 23rd, 2014

My visit with Dr. Schultz today was satisfactory. I was there for a full body skin check and not for a specific skin problem. Heads up that Dr. Schultz requires that the patient be completely nude for the exam- no panties or bra- but you do wear a gown. If this freaks you out keep in mind that this is a PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL exam. His exam was quick, but exams by my previous dermatologist in Virginia were also quick. Both of these dermatologists have been in the business for decades and they can spot cancer quickly. Dr. Schultz has a no-nonsense, business-like manner. Yes, Dr. Schultz is hard of hearing and you need to speak loudly and slowly while looking at him so he can understand what you are saying. His nurse takes the history and explains to him what is going on with the patient. Fortunately, dermatologists rely more on their sight than their hearing to assess a patient's condition so Dr. Schultz's handicap does not affect his medical proficiency. My family doctor warned me ahead of time that Dr. Schultz is hard of hearing, but said he really knows his stuff and recommended him highly. I found the staff to be pleasant, knowledgeable and efficient.

Sorry, is there somewhere else you need to be?

Posted on October 31st, 2012

I've been to see Dr. Schultz twice for an annual general check for skin cancer, and both times I felt he rushed through the appointment. The actual skin examination seemed to last less than 30 seconds, and he doesn't really take an opportunity to either listen or speak with you to educate you. I've moved on to a new doctor.

Unfriendly Staff and Poor bedside manner

Posted on October 26th, 2012

I went to Dr. Schultz in hopes for him to listen and explain my skin problem. His bedside manner is very poor, he didn't introduce himself or even ask my name. I felt like he didn't care to even have me as a patient. The staff and receptionists are very unfriendly and I'm considering canceling my future appointment. I was excited prior to my visit, but I left feeling discouraged and almost in tears.

Got the bum's rush

Posted on April 19th, 2011

I would not recommend this doctor. After my bad experience, I also heard from a friend that he had given her young daugther the same short shrift. He just had no time to listen to my concerns; just wanted to do a general exam and move on! This mole....it's fine...This bump? Do you want a biopsy? I don't know, do I?!

Posted on March 23rd, 2009

Extremely knowledgable from diagnosis through treatment.

Posted on July 10th, 2017