Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bryan D Sohl has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr Sohl is THE expert in the Rogue Valley. He has a different kind of bedside manner that you might not get on the first visit. He is very caring though and wants what is best for my baby. I saw Dr Sohl for 2 of my children and wish I had seen him for the first that turned into an emergency. He is very careful, but not an alarmist. He also did an Amnio for me and I was terrified - but he took my fears away and made the procedure very easy.
He is a great Doctor, I had a high risk pregnancy the second time and unlike the first time where the other doctors failed me, Dr. Sohl got me though this one, I lost weight healthily, felt great got answers to all my concerns and never doubted his care. at first his bed side manner seemed different but as I got to know him and what his job intales I under stood him. people do not come to him because there having healthy happy pregnancies and babies we come to him because we are having trouble or worse and he is who we come to when no one else can help or there is no more hope, So at times he has a great job and other days no one would want his job. I would come to him again!
34 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Ucsd Medical Center
Dr. Bryan D Sohl accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCommunity Medical Center Inc, 2827 Fort Missoula Rd, Missoula, MT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bryan D Sohl in this video.
Dr. Bryan D Sohl is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Missoula, MT.