Dr. Bryan M Steinberg Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Bryan M Steinberg?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Dr. Steinberg is a wonderful Doctor. I had Thoracic Outlet Syndrome, and thanks to him, I can now move my arm and play catch with my son. He could not have been nicer to my family as well. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Very thoughtful caring doctor. He spent a lot of time explaining things to me. I felt he really listened to me.

Disappointed

Patients should be respected, both their time and their need for information. In addition, a receptionists job is to be a relay between doctor and patient. A patient should never be told, by receptionist, that we should be able to interpret a test result by looking at disk. If we could do that we wouldn't need the doctor and therefor that receptionist would not have a job. Not sure if this certain receptionist had "racial issues" but she was extremely rude and unprofessional.

Doctor's Response

All the physicians and staff in our practice strive to be courteous and professional in dealing with every patient. We truly attempt to go the extra mile to help all of our patients irregardless of their race, gender, ethnicity or any other unique aspect to who they are as an individual. I am not sure what happened in this instance but it is clear that there was a miscommunication. Discussion of test results should be expected to occur between the patient and physician. Unfortunately, results are not always available in the time frame that we would like.

Saved my life during emergency surgery. Wonderful bedside manner and you never feel rushed during follow up appts. Staff is very helpful and pleasant. I trust him with my life.

Great Doctor

Dr. Steinberg performed a mitral valve repair in 2003 at GWH. Reports say valve repair can last up to 10 years or more, if I had to have surgery again this is the guy, I would never trust anyone else to do heart surgery on me. I was 28 then and scared to death but Dr Steinberg made me feel so comfortable. This guy is the best on the east coast! The best bed side manner then any doctor I've ever seen. Great personality and sense of humor.

Wonderful Doctor!! Worth the wait

Thank you Dr. Steinberg. If it were not for you I would not be here today. And enjoying my 1 year old daughter. Without you that would have never been possible! It has been almost 5 years since my surgery and I have had no problems since the repair. Thank you again for giving me my life back!

Dr. Bryan M Steinberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville, MD.