Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bryan H To has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Bryan H To has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Bryan H To has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 43
The staff is very unprofessional . I called in to scheduled appointment due to feet and legs going numb. I was told by staff member that DR Bryan would like to do blood work 1st . it took to calls to get result because the doctor hadn't read my result yet. on 2nd call , I was told by staff that my iron was low and to take a over the counter iron pills. I ask what that had to do with my feet and legs going numb and swelling. the staff member stated that Dr Bryan has left the office for the day and will contact me in morning. 2 days later still know response . I change physician due to these actions.
First visit with Dr To; excellent experience; it took one week to receive a report on labt test; this is too long; also, I had to call again because the only advise I received was regarding my cholesterol being high; however, nothing was said about the diabetes nor the thyroid; I had expected a huge warning about the diabetes. That's when I called back and sure enough, my Aic was 14! how could this been missed! well all of us are human. on the positive side, the treatment recommended afterward was right to the heart of what I need, this what counts!
Haven't been to a doctor's office on about 16 years, ER/ urgent care yes but not to get a regular check up . Anyways , new doctor , very nice , could understand him perfectly . Didn't prescribe any meds I didn't need . wasn't a pill pusher . takes the alternative route rather than drugging you up . which I really liked . prompt and to the point . office staff was very nice . enjoyed my visit and they all made it a smooth relaxing stress free time .thanks to the doc and his staff .good job .!
- Ross University School Of Medicine
Atlantic Health System
Dr. Bryan H To accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCalifornia Care Internal Medicine, 24910 Las Brisas Rd Ste 120, Murrieta, CA
Dr. Bryan H To is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Murrieta, CA.