Bryan Townsend Is this you?

Have you seen Bryan Townsend?

Posted on December 15th, 2015

This guy saved my life after another doctor totally botched a case of melanoma I had.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. BRYAN TOWNSEND

Posted on August 27th, 2013

After going to my Dermatologist and finding that I had Basal Cell Carcinoma, my dermatologist recommended that I have Mohs surgery because the cancer spots were in places where a woman does not want big scars. The skin cancer spots were on my forehead, side of my face and on my chest. On my first consultation visit to Dr. Townsend, I had a list of questions. Dr. Townsend explained clearly each step of the Mohs procedure and had answered most of the questions on my list without me having to ask him. He took all the time needed to thoroughly explain everything. He explained each step when he was doing surgery and he was very precise and caring during the surgery. He had a positive and caring attitude through out all my visits with him. Dr. Townsend's front desk staff and nurses were all very friendly and efficient. I highly recommend Dr. Townsend.

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on August 24th, 2012

I have been exposed to many doctors and Dr. Townsend exceeds any expectations that I ever had. He is very skilled, conscious of patients reaction to the procedure he is performing. He continually ask if you are feeling any discomfort or pain. His staff has been with him for several years and they are very professional, courteous and attentive. If you have to go to doctor, Dr. Townsend would be a tough act to follow.

Posted on October 19th, 2011

Update to the last review:Bryan Townsend was on vacation and he followed up on my MOHS surgery promptly when he got back into the office. This physician is worth your while and most assuredly a MOHS patient could do worse. I recommend him. The staff was just afraid to tell me anything without his review of my nose following the stitches coming out.

Posted on October 18th, 2011

The stitches in my nose came out after MOHS surgery. I went in for care and the doctor was unavailable that day. (He was apparently not in the office). I was distraught and turned into a drama queen which his staff didn't care for, and as a result I feel like I was let down by this practice. Caveat emptor here if something doesn't go as planned. As of this writing, I still don't know if any follow up to my surgery will be held.

Great referal

Posted on November 17th, 2010

Dr. Epstein referred me to Dr. Townsend for the MOHS surgery on my ear. Building on Shoal Creek new Lowes was easy to get to and parking was very handy, right by the door. The staff was professional and prompt. Dr. Townsend and his nurse saw me exactly on time and the explanation was complete and I felt very reassured about the procedure.The surgery was easy and painless and the skin graft worked well. I highly recommend this doctor and their entire staff.

Posted on August 20th, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Townsend for about 9 years and would not think of changing to another dermatologist. I have had 2 Moh's procedures during this time with little or no scaring. Dr. Townsend and his staff are very professional, friendly, and take as much time a necessary with each patient. I highly recommend him.

Posted on March 31st, 2010

Going in with skin cancer on my face was scary. Dr. Townsend & his staff put me at ease the first time I met them, and has continued thru all follow ups. I am so happy that they got all the cancer & by following their guidance on post surgery care, it appears I will have little if no scarring. If anyone is looking for an amazing dermatologist, Dr. Townsend is the one.

Posted on May 25th, 2016