Dr. Bryan Tran Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Bryan Tran?

Irresponsible and negligent stuff

Posted on October 6th, 2017

Careless and irresponsible stuff I wil not recommend this office to anyone Horrible and incompetent employees

Irresponsible stuff

Posted on October 6th, 2017

Dr Tran so far is not bad but his employees are very irresponsible and careless, the even told me after calling few times that I was bothering them because I was calling to find information about my daughters blood result from a miscarriage She had Has been a moth now and they still haven't been able to give any answer or information Irresponsible and carelesss employees I will no recommend this office to any one

Posted on April 14th, 2017

Dr Tran is an amazing doctor! I had him as my OB through my high risk pregnancy with my daughter. He was compassionate and thorough. Highly knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. If I have any future OB/GYN needs, I will definitely be back in his office.

WORST OFFICE STAFF EVER

Posted on November 21st, 2014

Very disorganized and completely obnoxious. I wouldn't reccommend my worst enemy to go here.

Over billing

Posted on November 11th, 2014

DON'T GO TO THIS DR.

Posted on October 15th, 2013

My daughter was born with this Dr and thanks to this "Dr"negligence my daughter has brachial plexus birth palsy she was pulled from her arm she alredy had several surgeries :( think twice before u make the same mistake i did when I stepped to his oficce the first time...

First visit

Posted on July 26th, 2013

It was the 1st time that we met him, he is a best Doctor so far during the anatomy ultrasound but it seems he talked to you straight forward without hesitation whether you get hurt he dont care I dont know maybe he is just normal to him but I have encountered a lot of Doctors but he is different.

Great

Posted on September 20th, 2011

I would definetly go back for other pregnancies. Highly recommend him

He was great up until...

Posted on April 26th, 2011

Dr. Bryan was great while I was a high risk pregnant woman. He would always get me into appointments promptly. Then I gave birth and it seemed like when ever I had a need that should be met in his office I would be turned away. As of two months ago, I had severe Mastitus. Called and they told me my symptoms didn't seem that bad. They got worse so I called back and they told me to go to the ER because they couldn't make an appointment for me. So I went where I was admitted. As of recent, I got Mastitus a second time around. I called for an appointment during opening hours and once again they denied me saying it was not an urgent situation and to go to my family practice. When I explained to them that I had moved again and had yet to establish one the lady in the office told me "well you should have". She then continued to tell me to go to the ER if I got worried. I called around to several locations and almost got nothing out of it. No one would take me. Luckily one Dr. did and when he looked at (looked not touched) he told me had I waited I would have been hospitalized. Then he touched it and was amazed at how bad it was and how severe my symptoms had gotten so quickly. I advice you, if you are not pregnant do NOT see this OBGYN. The only way your going to get an appointment is if you tell him your pregnant!

The BEST in his field!

Posted on November 3rd, 2010

I went to Dr. Bryan for my 1st preganancy. He told me during my 5 month ultrasound that I was having a bby girl with one quick glance at the screen. He has never been wrong telling the gender of the bby in his 15 years of practice. This was a relief as I've heard so many stories of Dr.'s mistaking the gender or not being able to tell at all. How would you feel if you delivered a boy when all this time you were preparing for and expecting a girl? He prides himself on being very gentle and thorough. Which is true! I didn't feel a thing at all during my pap smear. No more dreading the annual exam! I will always be a returning patient and highly recommend him!

Posted on September 18th, 2010

Great Dr., Wonderful bedside manners, and very caring. Knowledgable in his field of specialty. I would highly recommend him to others.

amazing doctor

Posted on November 16th, 2009

Dr. Bryan Tran has been a wonderful doctor to both my daughter and daughter-in-law in their first pregnancy. Not only does he care but he takes the extra time to explain everything and call back when needed. He has gone above and beyond the call of duty. His staff has been amazing, a little extended family for my girls. I highly recommend him.