Dr. Bryan D Visser Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bryan D Visser?

He's the best Dr I've had.

Best pain Doctor on earth

scam artist not Dr I've met convicts with higher morals.Would not recommend to ANYONE

Would never go to him again, or recommend him! Takes benefits away, after misdiagnosis, heartless....

If you have pain see Dr Visser

Dr Visser has helped me for years now and he has done a wonderful job keeping my pain so I can function his staff is wonderful also I have arachnoiditis which is hard to treat I rate him the best Doctor on earth and I have seen many

THE BEST PAIN DOCTOR IN THIS WORLD

DR VISSER HAS KEEP MY PAIN UNDER CONTROL I HAVE ARACHNOIDITIS AND IT IS SO PAINFUL BUT HE CONTINUES TO WORK WITH ME AND KEEP THIS HORRID PAIN UNDER CONTROL I THINK GOD FOR HIM EVERY DAY. IF YOU HAVE PAIN GET YOUR LIFE BACK GO SEE HIM.

Good doctor

I have seen Dr Visser for many years. He has always had good bedside manners and was very professional. As with any doctor, the more data they has, the better the diagnostic you will get. He has always spent the time time to sit with me and discuss what my issues were and sent off for tests, if needed, to verify issue. Even when the tests (scans) seem to vary from what my symptoms are, he seems to err towards believing me. He is very good at rehabilitation and if rehabilitation does not wot work, he will refer you to the correct doctor. If you are a drug seeker, this is not the doctor to see. He wants you to actually get better. Yes you are going to live with some pain, but he will make sure it is manageable. Not just dosing you up to get you high. I would recommend him in a heartbeat and often do. The PT staff on site is excellent and are very thorough. A+ overall.

Keep Looking

I think he should talk with family members durning visits because allot of times they can explain things better or in more detail about the patient problems. He has not tried no new meds only when an outside Dr. has made a recomenedation and then we have found out they were good changes. I think he needs to spend a little more time with patients and take a better look at their charts and other meds.

Dr. Bryan D Visser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portage, MI.