Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bryan D Walls has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Showing 5 of 14
I've been with Dr. Walls for years and I have referred a number of friend to him. He has a fantastic bedside manner, he is amazingly accurate with his diagnosis and I am generally able to get in and out very quickly. He has also been great with the kids to a point where they have no grievances about "going to the doctor". I also like how he often has medical students involved (only with permission of the patient) to help the community with better care. Best. Doctor. Ever.
I've been going to Dr Walls for about 5 years. He's is always thoughtful and professional. I've never had to wait to see him and his diagnosis and treatments have been accurate and effective. This attitude and professionalism carries through in his staff as well. I have recommended him to several friends and will continue to do so.
Dr. Walls is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Bryan D Walls accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsHawthorne Family Medicine, 2306 SE Cesar E Chavez Blvd, Portland, OR
Dr. Bryan D Walls is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.