Dr. Bryan Walls Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Bryan Walls?

We returned to Dr. Walls

Posted on September 29th, 2017

We saw Dr. Walls for years before leaving for another city. When we returned, we chose him as our doctor again. He is very good at diagnosis, preventative care and trying a logical remedy prior to spending a lot of extra money for unnecessary testing.

Posted on September 12th, 2012

I've been with Dr. Walls for years and I have referred a number of friend to him. He has a fantastic bedside manner, he is amazingly accurate with his diagnosis and I am generally able to get in and out very quickly. He has also been great with the kids to a point where they have no grievances about "going to the doctor". I also like how he often has medical students involved (only with permission of the patient) to help the community with better care. Best. Doctor. Ever.

Awesome family doctor

Posted on September 12th, 2012

I've been going to Dr Walls for about 5 years. He's is always thoughtful and professional. I've never had to wait to see him and his diagnosis and treatments have been accurate and effective. This attitude and professionalism carries through in his staff as well. I have recommended him to several friends and will continue to do so.

Posted on August 27th, 2012

I've referred patients to Dr. Walls and they like him very much, too. He's really nice and caring.

Posted on September 16th, 2011

I've seen dr walls for about 5 years now and he always has been attentive to my needs. Occasionally when he is short staffed the wait is a little longer then normal but if I make an appointment for say 10 am I'm usually seen within 20 mins and out of the office within an hour.

Terrible doctor, avoid him like the plague

Posted on March 10th, 2011

Family member went to him often and regularly for years, paid him a lot of money, even though his manner is very sarcastic and smarmy. Walls misdiagnosed him, (we'll never forget how he told us,"he has cancer" with a smile on his face)and refused to give him standard treatment for his condition, also did not refer him to a specialist who could give him appropriate treatment, we found one later on our own. I actually correctly diagnosed medical condition before Walls did, and I'm not even a dr. Family member died 6 months later. I blame Walls. If it weren't for our family's profound grief, we'd file a malpractice suit against him.By the way, keeps a large dog in his office, very unsanitary I should think.

Posted on October 3rd, 2015