Dr. Bryant Frazier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bryant Frazier?

Posted on February 29th, 2012

Dr. Frazier is by far the best and favorite doctor I have ever been to. Getting an appointment as a new patient was a breeze and was able to get me in the next morning. Wait time to be called back was only 5-10 minutes. He truely seemed like he cared and listened to all my concerns/questions. Easy to talk to, has a great personality and the knowledge to match. So glad ive found such a great physician, i would recomend him to everyone!

Posted on March 14th, 2009

Dr.Frazier is a wonderful doctor. He is caring, thorough, easy to talk to and professional. He never makes me feel rushed and makes sure that I understand new prescriptions. I refer everyone I know to him.

Posted on June 22nd, 2015