Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Bryant A King has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Bryant A King has the following 14 expertise
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Biopsy
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Fluid Therapy (Fluid/Electrolyte Balance)
Dr. Bryant A King is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 5
I never go to urgent care. That said, I chose a facility close to home. I went to Urgent Care Sellersburg (IN) which is part of Clark Physicians Group (Clarksville Memorial Hospital) After waiting too long I was seen by Dr. King. I'm one of those people that consider bedside manner crucial when dealing with a Physician. This guy clearly had NONE. You could tell that he wanted to be anywhere but there helping people feel better. He hardly spoke, made no eye contact, and when he did speak there was no caring in his voice. The only way I would ever go back to this facility is if I know that he is not there.
Dr. King is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Bryant A King accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsBRYANT ALAN KING MD, 6845 Parkdale Pl Ste A, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Bryant A King is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.