Dr. Bryant B Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bryant B Lee?

Highly recommend

Dr lee really goes above and beyond for his patients. I️ have had persistent throat issues and also deal with anxiety and he was still able to diagnose me correctly and gave me options to make sure I️ was happy. He’s the best.

Egotistical

Don't go to him.

patient

I am a patient of Dr. Lee, and have found him to be friendly, professional and high on my list, he answers my questions and concerns. It is very reassuring for me as a patient to hear a doctor say he will try and do all he can to help me, and does it. There are certain qualities that I look for in choosing a medical team primarily as I am a thyroid cancer patient. My doctors must be skilled, professional,approachable and give me the opportunity to speak. Dr. Lee meets all of my requirements, and I am thankful for having him as one of my care givers. He also has a sense of humor. Would highly recommend him to others.

Dr. Lee is a GREAT surgeon. However, he could have a better bedside manner. In all of my visits to his office, he never made eye contact with me, and he rarely looked up from his computer. His office staff also called and canceled and rescheduled my appointments four times with very little advance notice. This did not make me feel like I was being cared for. Again, Dr. Lee is an excellent surgeon, and I would definitely recommend him, but my experience in his office left me cold.

Harriet M.

I can't thank Dr. Bryant Lee enough for his superb surgical abilities. He is a most precise, concerned, straight talking, gentle, patient, very informative head and neck surgeon. My experience with Dr. Lee is assuring, comforting and calming.

Happy to find Dr. Bryant Lee

Extreely professional with caring manner and aopears to be very bknowledgable with detailed explanation.

WHAT A GREAT VISIT!!!

DR LEE GAVE ME A SENSE OF CONFIDENCE. I ENJOYED SEEING THAT HE IS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS IN NEW JERSEY. HE TOOK CARE OF MY SYMPTOMATOLOGY WITH SPEED AND PROFESSIONALISM. I THANK HIM SINCERELY

Dr. Lee performed a very delicate surgery on me for oral cancer. He referred me to some of the greatest specialists in the country and basically saved my life.

Outstanding surgeon and physician

Dr. Bryant Lee is an outstanding surgeon. His skill and precision left no residual effects(Not even a detectable scar.)His follow up is professional (but pleasant)and thorough.His office staff is very helpful with negotiating the health care system.

Dr Lee has been wonderful to me and is the only good thing I experienced with my cancer. I totally trust him with my life.

Dr. Lee was incredible during my battle with neck cancer. His diagnosis was excellent and he was very helpful to me and my wife discussing the illness. I had 2 surgeries with him- both went perfectly. Recovery was tough- but he was always available and followup appointments were always prioritized. His professionalism and enthusiasm for his profession are unmatched.

Would recommend him to everyone -- help my son

My son had sleep apnea and I was worried about surgery.Dr. Lee was nice and I felt comfortable with him the moment we met. He explained the procedure (tonsils and adenoid removal) in detail. My son went through the procedure without problems and he is now sleeping without even snoring

Dr. Bryant B Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Orange, NJ.