Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
About Dr. Bryant C Leung III MD
Dr. Bryant C Leung III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Riverside, CA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Bryant C Leung III has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain. Physiatrists are also experts in pain medication.
Some common conditions that physiatrists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, neurological and spinal disorders and injuries, chronic pain disorders, like fibromyalgia, and musculoskeletal issues, like broken bones and torn muscles.
These physicians also often coordinate a team of other specialists in order to maximize the patient's recovery, such as occupational therapists, speech therapists, neurologists, orthopedists, and counselors.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Bryant C Leung III has the following 8 expertise
- Chronic Pain
- Surgery Recovery
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
Showing 3 of 3
AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bryant C Leung III - Posted on June 25th, 2015
Be prepared to WAIT. Now I'm not talking about 45 min or so. No...My appointment was yesterday as a matter of fact scheduled at 11am, I didn't get seen until 1:30pm. That's the facts and that was not a long wait for me. I've spent hours in his office, once up to 5 hours. I would have never done it other than the fact he is pain management and he prescribed my medication. Other than that..I'd NEVER see him again. He's nice, I'll give him that. But does not compensate for his lack of time management. He spends too much time dragging his feet and chit chatting with staff and patients. You can hear EVERYTHING through those paper thin walls. Not to mention Maddy, his assistant so ddoesn't know her job. They will NEVER answer the phone nor will they return a single call. Worst and I mean worst operation over there I have EVER had the misfortune of being involved with.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bryant C Leung III - Posted on August 10th, 2010
Dr. Leung has been my pain specialist for four years. I have RSD caused from a horse related incident. I drive an hour from home to see me, because other doctors I saw had absolutely no empathy for what I was going through. Dr. Leung is kind and compassionate. When he comes in to talk to you, he sits down and meets you eye to eye so that you know he is listening to you. With medication and nerve blocks, my quality of life has improved tremendously. The office staff at the OMG medical group is not staffed with the most caring people. However, I put up with them, because the quality of the doctor is most important.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Bryant C Leung III - Posted on April 20th, 2010
24 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
University Of Texas Health Science
Dr. Bryant C Leung III Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Molina Mrktplace CA
Locations & DirectionsORTHOPAEDIC MEDICAL GROUP, 6800 Brockton Ave, Riverside, CA
Dr. Bryant C Leung III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Riverside, CA.