Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Bryant Lin
Dr. Bryant Lin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palo Alto, CA, with other offices in Stanford, CA and Palo Alto, CA . He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lin is affiliated with Stanford Hospital and Clinics, Lemuel Shattuck Hospital and Stanford Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Bryant Lin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Bryant Lin has the following 1 expertise
- Fainting (Syncope)
Dr. Bryant Lin has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bryant Lin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 4
Staff is great. Dr Lin dies not have a good bed side manner. He has been my primary care for over 2 years. He has had me return for the same issue 10 times including tests. I have unbearable pain and are finally going to specialist. Doctor is also deceptive in administering medications unconventionally. I am going to switch doctors asap.
Dr. Lin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Lemuel Shattuck Hospital
Stanford Medical Center
11 Years Experience
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Bryant Lin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.