Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bryant W Wilson has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Bryant W Wilson has the following 2 expertise
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
Dr. Bryant W Wilson has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Bryant W Wilson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Wilson became very angry and telephone me about my situation which is a MRSA infected mesh . He was very attentive the first year and told me that removing the mesh would ruin my quality of life. It has been several years now and I still have the infected mesh. Long story, but I would not recommend Dr. Wilson because I have learned so much about his practice. It is an assembly line and I have been hung out to dry.
Dr. Wilson actually took me in earlier than my scheduled surgery time. I saw him before my surgery, during my surgery & after my surgery. When doing my surgery he removed the defective parathyroid but, wasn't satisfied with my levels so he took the time to probe around & found a much larger defective parathyroid hidden behind some thick tissue near my spine. He removed that & my levels dropped from 160 to 66 immediately. He cared enough to explore & really take care of my problem. He is by far one of the friendliest, caring, personable doctors I have ever met. He spent so much time explaining things to me & then after the surgery he spent additional time with my daughter helping her to understand. The very next day he calls me to find out how I am & if I have any questions. As far as I'm concerned you can't get any better than Dr. Bryant Wilson.
Being this my first surgery ever I was quite nervous. Dr Wilson thoroughly answered all my questions and concerns. On the morning of the surgery he reassured me once again and put me at ease. A week later when I had a worry he immediately saw me in his office the same day. Overall I was very satisfied with my experience with Dr. Wilson.
Top 10 Doctor - Neighborhood (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Wilson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Atlanta Va Medical Center
Dr. Bryant W Wilson accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPiedmont Physician Surgical Specialist, 95 Collier Rd NW Ste 6015, Atlanta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bryant W Wilson in this video.
Dr. Bryant W Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.