Dr. Bryce I Benbow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bryce I Benbow?

Great Doctor

Dr, Benbow did a 360 spinal fusion on me and it all went perfect, Couldn't be happier

Dr Benbow is one of the most carrying Doctor, he will give you the up most respect. i love the way he explain and taking his time to make sure you understand every thing he is saying he say i'm a Big Baby. Doctor Benbow has my vote and i will keep on recommending patient to him...

Poor office staff and always out of the office

Dr Benbow did surgery on my back! His office staff will lie and not return your calls when they tell you they will! Hopefully you have no complications afterwards or they will schedule you a appointment a month out and show no interest or concern about it and leave you twisting in the wind!Starting to worry that maybe this wasn't a good doctor to perform surgery on me!!! seems like he has plenty of time to make T.V commercials but not care for the patients he has treated!

someone needs to teach the receptionist, (the old white lady) so respect, she is rude and not very friendly!!

Unprofessional Staff

Called to set up a follow up appointment after surgery and staff kept forwarding my call to voicemail after admitting that they were having phone problems... Did not make sense. After asking staff to take down a written message for Dr. Benbow, they still refused.

GREAT DOCTOR

Dr Benbow is the first doctor who really listened to what I said. He gave me a thorough exam and diagnosed me condition. He spent plenty of time with me and never made me feel rushed! I would highly recommend Dr. Benbow to anyone!

The Best!

Dr. Benbow is the best doctor I have ever had. He always takes time to listen and then give his opinion. He never makes me feel like I am taking up his time. He goes above and beyond in his medical care.