Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bryce E Epstein
Dr. Bryce E Epstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Epstein is affiliated with Aventura Hospital & Medical Center. Dr. Epstein has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Bryce E Epstein has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Surgery Recovery
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Chronic Pain
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Injuries
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Epstein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Nassau University Medical Center
Dr. Bryce E Epstein accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAventura Orthopedic Care Center, 21000 NE 28th Ave Ste 104, Miami, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Bryce E Epstein in this video.
Dr. Bryce E Epstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.