2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Bryce D Haslem?

Very dismissive about the pain I experienced after a colonoscopy. Had to go for imaging because I was fainting and nauseated after the procedure. He did not get back to the imaging department about the results. Eventually I was told to go home and he would call me at home. The next day a medical assistant eventually called me. Immediately after my colonoscopy he told me I had diverticulosis and adhesions. I told him I did not know that and asked for some explanations about what that meant. He was very brief and hurried. I decided I would ask my primary care physician about it but he did not send any of that information over to my primary care physician. I am very confused and worried

Two Satisfied Customers

My husband and I both had colonoscopies performed by Dr. Haslem. We were both happy with his care before, during, and after. He answered all our concerns. I will say that the new and very expensive prep gave us both after effects that we did not enjoy but know this is not the doctor's fault. Next time, we'll try to go back to the old prep (no fun either) but no after effects. If your insurance won't pay for the new one, lucky you.

Mecendiser

Bryce D Haslem is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Provo, UT.