Dr. Bryce C Shutt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bryce C Shutt?

Dr. Shutt is one of the nicest doctors' I have ever met. He is very thorough in his exams, as well as in explaining things. He also has a sense of humor!! Great doctor! Would recommend to anyone!

I Love Dr.Shutt

I am a 29 yr old female that became one of Dr.Shutt's patient's about 4-5 years ago, I was asigned to him after coming in on an emergancy basis and it was the best thing that could have ever happened to me in my medical world. I am a nurse and have encounters with physcians all the time, I have never exprience a doctor more dedicated to finding a true diagnosis and making sure his patient understands its etiology and all treatmetns available. He gave educatation to the company I brought with me for support as well as my family, he brakes books out with pictures and will sit and talk with you until you show understanding of what is needed to became better. Thank you Dr.Shutt for having the best bed side manner Ive exprienced personally and professionally my family and friends always refer him and have great respect for his work. Plus he was the only doctor that diagnosed me correctly... Thats always a thumbs up!

Dr. Bryce C Shutt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waco, TX.