Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Bryn Henderson has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 39
Dr Henderson is by far the most educated, compassionate, erudite, humane doctor I have ever come across in my 64 years on this earth. He puts my best interests before his own, and is not driven by the almighty dollar. He should be the model for any aspiring doctor or health care professional. I hold Dr Henderson in the highest esteem, not only because he literally saved my life, but also because he seems to know the inherent treatment you may need but may be unable to express in medical terms.
Dr Henderson explains treatments very clearly. He puts me at ease with his caring professional manner. There was not much of wait time as he was very punctual. I like this doctor as he is not arrogant about his treatments. He spent more than an hour with me rushing me through like other doctors. His staff is courteous.
Dr. Henderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
35 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Bryn Henderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBryn Jarald Henderson DO, 3618 E Shallow Brook Ln, Orange, CA
Dr. Bryn Henderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.