Dr. Bryon L Berge Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Bryon L Berge?

There is a better choice of doctor.

Does not treat the patient as a patient. Makes no effort to listen to the patient. In a hurry to go some where? Had to get medication refills.

Find Someone Else

Very nice but not very thorough, doesn't really listen and seems in a hurry to move on to the next patient. Staff is extremely rude and uncaring. Zero follow up, very poor communication. After several visits I will not return.

I enjoy going to see Dr Berge. He always makes me feel better, even when I am sick.

Very likable.

While my first visit, two years ago, did not feel like a lot of time was taken, subsequent visits have been great. Dr. Berge has taken time explaining issues and discussing problems with me. I feel most doctors could spend more time with their patients, but overall my experience with several visits has been very positive. I have also had good follow-up phone calls too.

I won't go back to this office. After a long wait - I had a short visit with the Dr. I didn't feel like he cared about me at all. He wanted to move on to the other patients waiting. Why are they scheduling so many patients at the same time? The office itself was dirty, dingy and dated. Not the type of Dr. Office I would call my own!

Dr. Bryon L Berge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Mifflin, PA.