Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Buff R Greider has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 4 of 4
I went to Dr. Buff Greider for extreme upper back pain. I was sure it was a herniated disc, but he wasn't so quick to jump to that conclusion. He listened carefully, examined me thoroughly, then asked some very specific questions. I was surprised at how insightful he was - as though he had the same condition. He had me back to health in about 48 hours with some simple stretches, over the counter meds, and hot / cold treatments.
Non-stop talking, will not allow you to get a word in edgewise. will take anything that you say as an insult and as a challenge to his medical knowledge and diagnostic acumen! Does not listen to patients experiences or symptoms.will not go back.
i do take critical comments as a opportunity to improve my skill set and hope to have done so since this review, as perception is of such importance. this was almost 4 years ago and is very hurtful to re-read. i am sorry that this patient had such a bad experience and i hope that hey are in a better place now. honestly, i have no idea who this could be...drbuff
Dr. Greider is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1982
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Buff R Greider accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHelen Wang Dc, 260 S Sunnyvale Ave Ste 1, Sunnyvale, CA
Dr. Buff R Greider is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sunnyvale, CA.